We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and the blog , and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services . This site does not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, except your email address when you subscribe for receiving updates via Feedburner.com
About Log Files
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable or BSNL or Reliance), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox or Google Chrome or Safari), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Viewing ads of your choice
Google AdSense is world’s largest , most prestigious and transparent advertising company.
The Ads presented on the site are non obtrusive and don’t affect your computer adversely. AdSense can also show show you relevant ads based on your interests. By visiting this link
you can add your interests so that Google shows you ads based upon your interest, while browsing internet.
About Cookies & Web Beacons:
Cookies and web beacons are used by these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) to collect information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This does not include your email address, mobile numbers etc. This is used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York and showing India specific ads to somebody in India at the same time ” ), so You don’t need to worry about it.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file containing a string of characters that a website sends your computer. It records information necessary for certain website functions, such as remembering your preferences or settings. A cookie will not allow us or any third-party to learn any personally identifiable information that you have not otherwise disclosed.
What is a Web Beacon?
Web beacons are small strings of HTML code that are placed in a Web page. They are sometimes called “clear GIFs” (Graphics Interchange Format) or “pixel tags.” Web beacons are most often used in conjunction with cookies. DoubleClick uses Web beacons in connection with its products and services, including ad serving
and paid search listings (“DART Search”). Because a Web beacon is only 1 pixel high by 1 pixel wide, it appears invisible on your computer screen.
What are DoubleClick DART cookies:
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to log in to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
- The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- The content provided here treats the subjects covered here in condensed form.
- Any information that you receive from this blog is not a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, or financial advisor.
- This blog provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the recipient of the information.
- By utilising and accessing Notes4exam and receiving updates and information you agree to release Notes4exam any and all liability with regard to the contents of the blog.
- This blog is to be considered a curio on your behalf. Advice or content may or may not influence your decisions and/or behaviour.
- The content of Notes4exam is protected by Copyright and should not be reproduced in other websites, blogs, mobile applications, magazines, e-magazines or any other electronic / print media , unless and until you have prior written consent from the author.
- Appropriate Legal Action will be taken against those who violate the copyright of Notes4exam, its author, to claim any financial / moral loss caused by action of the user of this website.
Last Updated : March 17, 2019